I Learned some spellings like 'Beautiful, And I learned how to read in expressing I used yellow toolkit.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
By
Anonymous
-
Welcome to your very own blog for learning. We look forward to seeing you share your learning with your teachers, your school, your family and friends anywhere.
When I was Shy{BOLLYWOOD} (Last year)(2016) Last year once I was in bollywood. Bollywood team trained hard and months, 8 Later……….. 8 months ago! We were in the operta so I was really shy! But I think all the bollywood team did well last year And the bollywood teacher trained us good!! Last year was really good!! This year I will go to bollywood again cuz its Fun!! Story Made By Ryan !! I leaned in bollywood(last year) How to do the dance And I followed the Orange Toolkit.
How to Balance? EXAMPLE: Every Day you have to balance on your leg, You have to usually Balance on your leg when your Walking, Jogging And Running. Get your Arms out So it helps you balance in Gymnastics or Something else(Legs help you to). ...
Comments
Post a Comment