One Army man, Survived the war but he was waiting for a letter... from his brother but he, said "When I will get the letter...? From my brother, It's already 27 years!!" Then the 'Commander' said "Incoming!!" The world war 3 started... *People shoots* *Throw Grenades* Then half of people died of U.S. Soldiers *People dies* But the Army man got the letter. from his brother (2 years later...) He got home, But in U.S. home, Hes brother said "I miss you please come in NZ The Army man said "Okay", "I Will." but then, He gotta sleep *Army man sleeps* People said in U.S. army WAKE UP!! Then Then Army man waked up *War* *People Shoots* *Army Dying Fast like tiger* It was a trick war...The Anzac's Base got destroyed. And sooner the Army man's Brother came to the War!! The Army man got Shocked *army man shocked* Hes brother shoots *Shoots*. All U.S. Army killed all the soldiers Then U.S. Got the victory! An...
Comments
Post a Comment