Popular posts from this blog
When I was Shy{BOLLYWOOD} (Last year)(2016) Last year once I was in bollywood. Bollywood team trained hard and months, 8 Later……….. 8 months ago! We were in the operta so I was really shy! But I think all the bollywood team did well last year And the bollywood teacher trained us good!! Last year was really good!! This year I will go to bollywood again cuz its Fun!! Story Made By Ryan !! I leaned in bollywood(last year) How to do the dance And I followed the Orange Toolkit.
Wow Ryan you have created an amazing image in Google Drawing to tell the story of Parkour. You need to add in some writing about what was happening now. Great to see you adding to your blog.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletehe pai te mahi ka pakeke/well done it looks hardcore
very good i like it. it is like real life but easy and you can't fall
ReplyDelete