Birds are helping other birds, ¨Hey bird come here hold my hand¨ They hanging out of the tree bird says, ¨I can´t!¨ the other bird says, ¨You can do this!!¨ The other bird flies and tries to get other birds to help.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
By
Anonymous
-
Welcome to your very own blog for learning. We look forward to seeing you share your learning with your teachers, your school, your family and friends anywhere.
When I was Shy{BOLLYWOOD} (Last year)(2016) Last year once I was in bollywood. Bollywood team trained hard and months, 8 Later……….. 8 months ago! We were in the operta so I was really shy! But I think all the bollywood team did well last year And the bollywood teacher trained us good!! Last year was really good!! This year I will go to bollywood again cuz its Fun!! Story Made By Ryan !! I leaned in bollywood(last year) How to do the dance And I followed the Orange Toolkit.
Comments
Post a Comment